Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Back to posts - keep looking for updates

Back to posts


Thank you all for continuously visiting my blog and posts. I was in pause for more than 24 months; but still there has been consistent visitors and thanks to all of you;

I am back to blog and posts and will continue to start posting on spirituality, my Guru, his preachings,

Was pondering for a while if I could expand the blog to cover various aspects of spirituality and still primary focus on my guru and his preachings.

You can start seeing more posts covering various aspects of spirituality, spiritual books, my thoughts , Vedas and for sure about my Guru which is core and heart of this blog.

Thank you to all and your comments, visits are the motivational factor to keep going.

Do keep visiting the blog and also my other blog on my temple visits

Visit me there at http://goppuradarisanam.blogspot.com
for my visits to temple and its details..

Keep reading , visiting and commenting



No comments:

Post a Comment