Friday, August 31, 2012

Guru Baghavan Raghavendra Swamy stotras & songs

I am offering this post to Guru Baghavan Raghavendra Swamy's feet. This page is a collection of online stotras and songs on our beloved Guru from popular sites. I am starting this post to consolidate all this in a one single page. I am sure this page will keep growing ...


Guru Raghavendra Stotra - Very auspicious and powerful stotra. I had written couple of posts on this stotra and its meaning. However inorder to pronounce it properly the audio version would be very helpful. Shri Appanarcharya authored this stotra during the brindavan Prevesha of our Guru and the stotra was finished by our Guru from Mantralayam Brindavanam.



Guru Raghavendra subrabatham - This is one of my favorites. Specially for the voice of PBS.





Poojyaya Raghavendraya - Rendered by every devotee in the world.





Pahi Pahi -



Jaya Jaya Veeve


Indu Enge


My all time favorite Azaikiran Madhavan - From mesmerizing KJs voice.





[ஸ்ரீ கிருஷ்ணார்ப்பணம்] 

No comments:

Post a Comment