Monday, June 4, 2012

Guru Stotra - viewed by 1000+ devotees


I am happy to share the attached screenshot for my blog. I started this blog in 2010 Nov and then I was active for only 4 months during the entire 2011 due to various reasons. However I started to post atleast 1 post per month in 2012.

My aim of starting this blog is purely to share the details , stotras, pictures, important days , festivals etc on Guru Swamy Raghavendra Swamy.

We all know the importance of Guru Stotra. Though there were several mp3 files, audio files, video files, pictures and blogs which had this stotra, I wanted to share this  as one of my early posts.

I am happy to share that this particular Guru Stotra post has been viewed by more than 1000 devotees.

This is all because of our Guru Raghavendra Swamy krupa and Karuna.


[ஸ்ரீ கிருஷ்ணார்ப்பணம் ]

No comments:

Post a Comment