Monday, January 23, 2012

Guru Ragavendra Swami Stotram / Guru Stotram / Sri Poornabodha Stotram - Audio file link


Recently when was viewing my blog, most of the visits to my blog was on Guru Stotra.
Though I have given the stotra in english, I know it would be really hard to pronounce it properly in Sanskrit.
Though our Guru likes pure bakthi than pronouncing it rightly, i was thinking to give the below audio link
which would be helpful for all the devotees.

http://patwari.org/GuruStotra/RayaraStotra.mp3

I have this audio file in my phone so that I repeat by hearing this. In few weeks you automatically pronounce it rightly and also have a flexibility to hear the stotra anytime and anywhere.

Also I have not been able to write posts frequently for some reasons. I wish and Pray to Guru that I keep writing about him all my lifetime.

[ஸ்ரீ கிருஷ்ணார்ப்பணம் ]

1 comment: