Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Guru







I would like to start my first post to talk about the grace and divine power of Guru Ragavendra Swamy. There is a saying in Bagavat Gita from Lord Krishna that easiest way to reach God is through Guru. Even in Hindu mythology there is a proverb Mother, Father, Guru and God.Guru here denotes teachers. I have heard a lot of Guru Ragavendra Swamy in my early days. However in the last 2 years I started to realise his power. May be this is when Guru wanted me to be his devotee. In 2009, I have been going through several problems in my life. Nothing was going my way and my problems grew day by day. This is when I was reading some 
books and watching some speech where devotees of Guru were praising him. Then something happened in me and my mind was forcing me to surrender to Guru Ragavendra swamy.
From the moment I surrendered to Guru, though my problems were there my heart felt light as Guru will take care of things. I do not want to explain about my problem but in just 3 months time, Guru completely solved all my problems. This was a true miracle in my life and from then even though i encounter problems, I will never worry about that as I believe Guru will have something in place for me. Its been 2 yrs of my journey with Guru and i have changed a lot as a person individually. 

Sri Guru Raghavendra Swamy (1595–1671) is a respected 16th century Hindu saint who advocated Madhvism (worship of Vishnu as the supreme God) and Sri Madhvacharya's Dvaita philosophy. He ascended Brindavana at Mantralayam in present day Andhra Pradesh in 1671.
His devotees' faith regarding his continued presence at his Brindavanam in Mantralayam situated in Andhra Pradesh, in metaphysical form makes it a very popular religious destination in India.

It is believed he would live for
76 years physically on the Earth.
300 years in the Brindavana , through his literary work among the people.
400 years in the Brindavana without a physical form.
Totally 700 years in the Bridavana helping the society and the mankind to come-out from troubles and miseries

Guru has been doing several miracles in devotees life which are in-numerous and all his devotees will cherish this for all their life time.

To know more about Guru
            www.srsmutt.org


[ஸ்ரீ கிருஷ்ணார்ப்பணம் ]

No comments:

Post a Comment